Wolcott Community Bible Church’s
Mission is Awakening
We have a passion for people, our city and our world. Our culture is characterized by worship, the presence of God, family, revival, answered prayer, and honor. These core values have been shaped by our rich history and leadership of multiple generations.
We Are About Awakening
The personal, regional, and global expansion of God’s kingdom through His presence.
We are a community of believers who are passionate about the things of God:
Relationship with God
Our number one priority is our personal relationship with God. Our first ministry is to God with extravagant love, joy, and gratitude.
Freedom through Salvation
Salvation frees us from the power of the devil – sin, lies, and torment.
Serving God through Ministry to Others
Every believer is a minister of the gospel of power. All ministry flows from prayer. We equip and send the church to carry on the ministry Jesus began.
Impact through Love & Power
Serving a community, not just a church, we demonstrate God’s grace by impacting every sphere with His unconditional love and transforming power
A Glorious Bride
Christ is returning for a glorious overcoming bride – His Church. We are sons and daughters of the King, more than “sinners saved by grace.” We aim to fulfill the Great Commission and steward awakening to the next generation.
- There is only one true God who is the eternal King, Creator and Redeemer of all that is.
- He is perfectly holy, just, loving and truthful.
- He has revealed Himself to be eternally self-existent – one being in three persons: God the Father, God the Son, and God the Holy Spirit.
- The Bible to be the inspired and only infallible and authoritative Word of God.
- We believe in the deity of our Lord Jesus Christ, in His virgin birth, in His sinless life, in His miracles, in His vicarious and atoning death through His shed blood, in His bodily resurrection, in His ascension to the right hand of the Father, and in His personal return in power and glory.
- We believe that for the salvation of lost and sinful people, regeneration by the Holy Spirit is absolutely essential.
- We believe in the present ministry of the Holy Spirit by whose indwelling the Christian is enabled to live a godly life.